Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome to the world little one!

Carter Owen Anderson is the newest member of the Anderson family! He was born at 3:55 a.m. this morning weighing in at 7 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches long. As soon as Jason brings the camera back with him after his little nap at home, I will post pictures of our precious little boy! I will also add some details about the labor and delivery which was quite an amazing experience. I do have to say I have a wonderful husband and mother who were right by my side the entire time. I can't wait to show him off to everyone!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. :)

Unknown said...

I don't know how you kept Jason off the floor, but great work you 2! We're so proud and happy for you.

MH said...

congratulations! can't wait to see pictures!