Well, we are still waiting for the little guy to make his appearance. I went to the doctor on Thursday and he was very hopeful that I wouldn't be back next Thursday for my weekly appointment. :) I found that very encouraging! When he was checking to see if I had dilated any, he was able to feel his head right away which means he is dropped down and in position. I was dilated 2 cm and my cervix has thinned out. I really am hoping that I don't have to go back to work on Monday. But if I still haven't had him by Monday, I plan on going back and working up until he comes. I would much rather take all of the time off after he comes instead of sitting at home waiting.
Here are some pictures from a few showers I have had with family and at school.
I also got to see my best friend from college today, Shari, who is due 2 months after me. It's neat that we are going through this so close together....she got married 2 weeks before me and now is having a baby 2 months after me. She is having a little girl who our little guy is going to date. She got lot's of pink things at her shower today and should now have an outfit for everyday. I wish she was living here in Indy so that we could hang out and experience the joys of motherhood together but we'll see where the Lord takes them. It was so fun to get to see her and of course we had to get some belly bump pictures. I only posted one because I can't stand the way I look in picutres anymore. I am ready to get after this weight loss thing but I just have to wait for the little man to come on out.
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment