Well the little guy has made a flip and is now head down. It was amazing to see the difference in size 20 weeks later on the ultrasound. At 18 weeks, we could see his whole body on the screen and today it was just parts of his body up on the screen. I didn't really get to see a good view of his face because he was facing the left and had a hand in front of it most of the time. I did get to see his profile a couple times and it was quite amazing. I can't believe that in a few short weeks, I will get to see what he looks like and be able to hold him in my arms.
He's measuring about 37 weeks 4 days, so just a couple days behind what we thought he was. The ultrasound tech said he weighs 6 1/2 pounds right now so at most he'll be about 7 1/2 pounds by the time he makes his arrival. I was glad to find out he's not that large. I was able to see all of his major organs and even got to see his lungs working. The tech was also telling me that normally a baby's foot measures the same in length as his thigh bone. But our little guy's thigh bone was quite a bit shorter than his foot. So, she said that he could be a short little guy with big feet. Oh great, he's not going to be proportional. Other than his large feet, he's looking pretty good. I hope I don't have to wait much longer for him to get here!
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment