Well I got to see the baby swimming around in my belly today!! It was such a neat experience but it still seems crazy that I have a baby growing in me! The baby was moving quite a bit and the ultra sound technician said..."Wow, this is a very active baby!" Oh great, I hope this means we don't have an active baby once it enters this world! I still haven't looked at the picture that tells me what the sex of the baby is. Jason is out of town and won't be home until Friday so we are going to look at the picture together when he gets home. I really want to peak but I am going to be good and not look at the picture! I'll let everyone know once Jason gets home! I also have some pictures of the baby to post once Jason gets home with our computer where I can upload them. At one point, the baby was standing and almost bouncing...it was so funny to watch. I let me mother in law and mom find out the sex but they are keeping it a secret until Jase gets home. I also think I felt the baby moving today...I am not really sure what to expect but I think it was movement. It kind of felt like a flutter or little tap. I am sure once I feel it more consistent I will know what it is. Anyway, I will post the good news and some pictures this weekend!
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



7 comments:
I can't wait to hear if the baby is a boy or a girl! :) Glad things are going well!
sounds like that was the baby moving to me! i first felt noah moving at 16 weeks...and then he was so little it felt like someone was rubbing their thumb along the inside of my belly. but, later on it felt like little taps...kind of like popcorn popping really lightly. and THEN, you'll get the joy of full-on flips and karate kicks to the bladder! :) really, these are such fun times...enjoy it!
Hi Jason and Leah! I'm so excited to see that the baby is a boy! I know Grandma will especially be excited as he will even things out a little more. Do you have any names picked out yet?
Congratulations! So excited to hear you're having a boy! Thanks for the well wishes!
Congratulations! I knew you had it in you Jason...wait, that sounds wierd. I dind't know you had it in you...that sounds even worse. How about just congratulations!
Bob M. from Scheda
Oh look Bob is tripping on his Captain Inappropriate cape fresh from the cleaners!
Congratulations to all three of you!!!!!!
Jason, you realize this will now put you officially in the Dad club so you can now where black socks with shorts. Its part of the Dad creed.
All the best!
Eddie
Congratulations to all of you! December baby; that's good, not too hot for Mom. You're going to have to get some stogies for the big day. Enjoy and keep in touch!
Thomas
Post a Comment