Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The little guy is moving a lot!

Well, as you can see we are having a boy at the end of January. Today, I am exactly half way through this pregnancy and 20 weeks away from meeting our little guy. I can't wait to see what features he has taken from Jason and I. I am still feeling good although my legs have started swelling by the end of the day because I am on my feet all the time. Oh well, I guess only 20 more weeks until I will get the old body back. I am feeling the boy move quite a bit now. I mostly feel him when I am sitting. Babies actually sleep more when you are walking because it is like you are rocking them and it puts them to sleep. That's not really great for us because that means they are awake when we are trying to rest. The kids at school have started to ask about the baby in my belly.... they want to know his name and when they can see him. It's pretty cute and am quite impressed with how curious they are. Although one of my autistic boys asked if there was a baby robot in my belly...I sure hope not. Anyway, I have another appointment on Friday and I'll post after that to let you know how he is doing! Thanks for all the Congrats....it's getting pretty exciting!

1 comments:

Donna said...

Oh Leah! It will be a little longer than 20 weeks before you get your old body back. I'm still looking for mine! Actually, I am sure it won't take you too long. It's much easier when you are in your 20s than in your 30s!

Thanks for popping by my blog. I'm not too regular in posting lately because school has begun. In fact, I need to go right now get the troops ready to begin the day! Say hi to Jason for us.