Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I love this fall feeling in the air...

Today, was such a beautiful and cool day and was also my Dad's 55th birthday! I forgot how much I missed the fall; we didn't have the"Indiana fall" in Florida. I really wanted to get out of the house and enjoy the weather but Jason is under the weather so he has been lounging on the couch all weekend. Luckily, I still got to enjoy the wonderful weather with my momma . We headed to the Anderson apple orchard to pick some apples. We also got some yummie apple cider slushies there and then apple butter and cider to take home with us. What a better way to spend the morning....
I also made my first apple crisp and I have to say it is pretty tasty! We did some celebrating in the afternoon/evening for my Dad with the family. I'd have to say it was a pretty good day!

0 comments: