Jason and I had another appointment today, the 16th week check up. Everything is looking good...no big pregnancy complaints....it's been pretty easy so far! We heard the baby's heart beat again today, 156 beats per minute. The doctor said that the baby was moving around a bunch by the sounds you could hear on the Doppler ultrasound. He said the baby must have been trying to squirm away from the ultrasound machine, how funny. It's crazy to think how active the baby is and yet it is sooo tiny. We scheduled our ultrasound for the 29th of this month! I can't wait to see the baby and to find out if is a boy or girl! Only 13 days to go....
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



1 comments:
Yeah, Leah & Jason!!! I wanted to send my congrats to both of you...can't believe my baby cousin is going to have a baby...congratulations...and I'll be keeping y'all and the little one in my prayers. Love ya girlie, Jennifer
Post a Comment