We've kept it secret for a little now...but we are ready to tell the world, we are having a baby! SURPRISE!!!! And yes it was quite a surpise for Jason and I. In the Spring, we decided to move back to Indianapolis and planned for that at the end of the school year. So, at the end of May we packed up our apartment and moved back to Indianapolis. Neither one of us had positions lined up in Indianapolis so we decided to live with my brother to save a little money. Well, three days after we moved in something still hadn't happened so I decided to take a pregnancy test. I didn't think this could really be happening because we weren't planning on this yet, but yes it was positive. I panicked and actually called my mom first to tell her as she was driving down the road. I think I totally shocked her. Well, I then woke Jason up and told him....good way to wake a man up! We began searching very hard for jobs and luckily Jason got a position where his benefits started right away. My insurance only covered me in FL so it was quite a blessing for Jason to get coverage right away so that I could jump on his insurance. I also took a position as a secretary just to bring in a little extra over the summer while I looked for a teaching position. It's wonderful to see how things work out and you really have to trust that the Lord is always in control! We are now getting very excited and are expecting our little one to arrive February 1st! I can't wait to go in for our ultrasound so I can find if it's a boy or girl swimming around in my belly! I'll keep ya posted throughout the pregnancy!
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



4 comments:
congrats, friends!
we need to hang out more often. i thoroughly enjoyed it.
congratulations! i'm so excited that you're back in indy and having a baby:)i graduated from the old WU and i'm back in indy too!
Congratulations! You are in for a fun ride! To add the Lilypie ticker, I added a page element that was a HTML/JavaScript... and I found the about the only place you could really see it was if I put that box above the one called "blog posts." You may have to make it in a different location on the layout page and then drag it to the top, just above your blog posts- but it also makes a difference if its the HTML/ JavaScript element as well. Good luck! Can't wait to watch the ticker!
AH!! I had to post twice!! It is so cool! Jobs and a baby! This is going to be big for you both! My old room mate is due in a month and my nephew was actually born on Feb. 1st of 06!! So great! :) Congrats again on everything!
Post a Comment