I can't even say how excited I am to be a stay at home mom for part of the summer! I would love to be home all of the time with my little man but at least I have the best schedule for a mom...lots of breaks and summer's off! Carter and I have already visited the Children's Museum, done some swimming in the kiddy pool, and gotten our hands dirty planting flowers. I can't wait for all of the other adventures.... I only have June home with him full time because I am teaching summer school (only half days) in July. I won't miss too much of my little man because he naps in the morning for about two hours.
Jason and I are working on remodeling our kitchen and bathrooms. We are hopefully getting granite counter tops in our kitchen and then tiling our kitchen, entry way, and bathrooms. I am pretty excited to get rid of the linoleum and out stained counters.
Carter is quite the busy little guy...climbing, crawling under, and doing anything to get himself in trouble. He is very into cars, trucks, helicopters, buses...pretty much anything with wheels. He loves to line up all of vehicles on our ottoman. He honestly could play with them for hours. He is starting to point to recognizable objects...say bye bye, daddy, mommy, bottle, light, uh oh... and pointing to everything he wants/needs. He still has his own little language but Jason and I can understand what he wants and needs. He also love going outside and riding in the car. WHen he goes outside, he wants to go to our next door neighbors deck and borrow their cars to ride on. Lckily, they are great people and don't mind the extra kid on their deck. Here are some pics of the little guy who is starting to get so big. Well, maybe not that big...he only weighs 21 pounds and is 31 inches long. Still at the bottom of the charts, litteraly.
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment