Jason and I got a weekend away from out little man in French Lick, Indiana If you have never been there, it's this whole in the wall town with two huge resorts/casinos. We felt like we were driving into the middle of now where, thanks to our GPS. The GPS took us through the back hills of French Lick, we didn't see any civilization for about 15 minutes. Luckily, we finally hit a bit rode and made it. When we were talking to some other guests at the wedding, we compared GPS routes and it sounded like everyone's GPS took them through the foot hills of French Lick.
We went down there to celebrate Marci and John's wedding. They had a small, intimate wedding that was just beautiful. Jason and I had lots of fun especially after the wedding. We hung out with the wedding party and their family down at the casino. I gambled away my $2 and that was it. It was actually kind of sad to see so many people just throwing away their money.
Saturday morning, we got up late, which never happens and decided to hit up a Cavern on the way home. We stopped at Blue Springs Cavern, where we took a "boat" tour of the cavern. I would call the boat more of a small, narrow, flotation device. None the less, it was a lot of fun. Jason and I enjoy doing anything outdoors! Here are few pics from the weekend.
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment