Last weekend, Jason, Carter, my mom, and I went to Post Road Community Park for an Easter Egg hunt. I doubt we will go again but we did get a couple of eggs out of the deal and some play time on the swings. Maybe the fact that it was cold and wet played a part in the fact that we weren't too impressed. Anyway, I found the 5 eggs Carter got :) He was a little overwhelmed for his first hunt.
This weekend, we went to Southeastern Church of Christ for a big Easter Egg hunt. Seriously there were eggs everywhere and lots of Easter baskets to be given away. I was so impressed! Carter even went right up to the Easter bunny, said hello, and then tried to walk away with his large egg sitting next to him. Too funny! We did get a pic of him with the bunny, although, I think he has hand in his mouth the whole time. He got LOTS of eggs, mostly collected by me because he kept throwing the eggs he would pick up rather than put him in his basket. Next year, I am sure he will be a little better at hunting. Here are some cute pics of him.
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



1 comments:
So, I just found your blog here. Looking at the pictures, it looks like mommy was more concerned about the Easter Eggs than Carter, all he wanted to do was play with the truck. Must have been some good prizes in those eggs that he didn't know about :)
Post a Comment