Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Praising God!

After being unemployed for two months, Jason started back to work three weeks ago! Unfortunately, it is still not his ideal/dream job, but it does contribute to the bills :) He is now working at Dow Agricultural, all the way up on the north west side of Indianapolis. We are thankful that Jason was only home for two months and that God provided in such a hard time.

1 comments:

Age said...

My hubby was unempleyed too in the same time ... from Nov 2008 to end of March 2009 and now he is working at the same place as he did in the last 10years. It was not an easy time for us but finaly I think it is a mirracle what was happening to him. So did I mentioned to you my hubby work for an American firm here in Hungary?
--------------------------
Carter is a nice boy, I love seeing him every time.

Hello from Hungary
Ágnes as Age