Well Carter and Jason are on their way to healthiness, however, I am fighting a cough/sinus thing. I am thankful the boys are better but can't wait to also join them.
Jason and I are enjoying watching Carter grow up....we love this stage right now. He is learning so much and interacting with us all the time. His new favorite activity is to clap everything time you say "Yeah!" As soon as he hears the words, he smiles and claps....too cute! He also is into pointing to everything. I can't believe he is already 13 months old!
He's regressed a little with his interest in "big kid" food. He was eating 3rds and some finger foods but when he was sick he would only eat his Yo Baby organic yogurt for every meal...nothing else! This is his normal breakfast but not lunch and dinner. Anyway, he's started eating fruits, veggies, and some meats again, although he will only eat it if it is the 2nds foods. If there are any chunks, he spits it right back out. I have gotten him to eat Chick Fil A nuggets but that's it. He's starting to fill out again but I am hoping he starts eating his 3rds and finger foods again. Having everything purred is getting old.



1 comments:
aww how sweet is he?! Ya know...those darn 3rd foods, I bought a couple and Madelyn always spit them out too. She hated them but as soon as I just started cutting up "big people" food, she loved it. I went back to try a bite of 3rds once and same thing, spit it out. So we pretty much skipped 3rd foods completely and went right to finger foods. Just a thought...maybe Carter would do okay with skipping them all together also. Chicken nuggets- total hit! haha Good luck and glad he is feeling better! (hope you are soon too)
Post a Comment