Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Picture overload for all of our out of town family and friends

Yes, Luke was asleep like this on the couch last night.








Here are tons of pictures of Carter since he has been home. I will try to get some stuff written about our first few weeks at home when Jason gets home from work today. I'm on Carter patrol during the day and it is really hard to type with only one hand. :)



These are all of the stuffed animals Carter has gotten...had to take a picture with them.






























Just checking out my Mom!






I konw I don't look too hot...I barely get a shower in each day :)







They're too cool!





This is right after a shower...the hair and makeup aren't done yet!




Out visitng the in laws and grandparents




Four generations of Anderson men





Mimi Anderson












I love my boys!








My Dad loves me!








Ouch! Luke is smashing Carter's legs but Luke thinks he is comforting Carter.












My pants are so high Papaw!




1 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Wow, Look at that blond hair! So beautiful!