Hello all! I guess I should have just named this Leah's blog since I'm the one addicted to it. I check these things every morning as I drink my coffee :) It's a great way to stay in touch with old friends you don't get to see very often. Jason and I are living in Franklin Township with our pup, Luke, and our little guy, Carter Owen! Carter is growing up so fast...walking, chattering away, and into everything! He keeps us entertained and our lives pretty exciting!
5 comments:
Congrats!!! They grow too fast so always remember to slow down and enjoy every moment.
Take care - Karen @ Scheda
Ahhh he's so cute! Take lots of pictures!! Tell Jason his hair looked great in all the pictures. :) And great job Leah!
Congratulations!!! What a cute baby!
Bob Mrykalo
Way to go girl!! He is down right perfect! Miss you lots, take care of him, he will be talking back before you know it.
Joni
Congratulations, Leah and Jason!
What a wonderful gift a new baby boy is!
Lots of beautiful and wonderous years ahead!
XOX,
Kathy
knoullet@scheda.com
Post a Comment