Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Moving soon.....

Jason and I are getting ready for a big move! Yep, we are closing on our house Dec. 28th at 2 p.m.! It's a cute little 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch in Franklin Township. I absolutely love it! It has a really nice deck that we are going to have to get a grill for. We are very excited to finally be in a place of our own and get all of our things unpacked. Yes, my parents still have a garage full of boxes that we haven't unpacked since moving back from Florida. I can't wait to also start decorating the house...especially the nursery. We've got the little guy's bedding, crib, and changing table and are just waiting to set it all up. There's still many more things to get for him but I feel like we have enough to get started.

The little guy and I have been doing pretty good too! Although, I am getting back to the tiredness that I felt at the beginning. I am sure it is because I've got so much extra weight carrying around. I have been still hitting the gym a couple times a week, which actually makes me feel better and energized. I love how people just look at you at the gym, like yah I know I am huge and not losing weight :) I'll have to post a pic soon of what I am looking like, quite the belly. He has been very active which is amazing to feel and to watch. I can look down and see my stomach do some random flutter or I see this little limb poking out a bit. I can't believe that he is still going to gain a couple pounds because it doesn't seem like there is anymore room. Everything has been checking out good at the doctor's appointments, I have two more two week check ups and then I will be going every week. I have been very blessed to not have any complications.

0 comments: