Here I am at 28 weeks and hating pictures!
I feel a little better in this picture...not quite as large!
I thought I would post a few pics from my fun day of trick or treating at Rise. It's an understatement to say it was a tiring day...I was exhausted at the end! It was a lot of fun though. Jason came in and was the camera man for the day and got to see the little guys I work with. I think he understands why I come home and crash every night. He was also quite entertained with all of their funny comments.
When I first told them who Jason was, one little boy said, "Do you know you have a child and he's little." As he was telling Jason this, he was touching my belly....like Jason didn't know he was having a kid :) It was pretty cute. Only a few of them understand that I am having a baby. One of my Autistic boys just keeps telling me I am full because my belly sticks out so far. Another little Autistic boy has been very interested in the baby in my belly. He's named the baby "Max" and always asks how he is doing. One funny question he had..."Has Max gotten a haircut yet?" He also looked at me on Halloween and wanted to know what happened to the baby. He was very concerned because he couldn't see my belly in my pumpkin costume. After I showed him that my belly was still there, he was okay.
Jason and I have been pretty busy looking at houses. Last weekend, we went out and looked at six and feel in love with one of them. Ironically, it is in my parent's housing addition. I am okay with it because I love the house so much. I think we are going to look at a few more but are thinking very hard about this one. It's prefect for us...3 bedrooms/ 2bath with a huge great room. It also has a really nice deck in the backyard and sits on a cornfield rather than other houses. We are trying to decide if we want to live in Franklin Township or closer to the Northside. We know that it would be easier to live in Franklin Township because we would be closer to both of parents and that would be wonderful when the baby comes. We really like going up to the Northside on the weekends, though. Maybe we will just drive up there whenever we want to hang out with our friends and live down on the Southside...we'll see.
Jason has also started working Eli Lily. Woo hoo! Yah for jobs!
We started our parenting cl assess last week and boy are we learning a lot. We have another class tonight where we will learn some strategies to use during labor. It sounds like I will be getting some back massages tonight :) I can't wait for that. The little guy has been moving a lot and I can see him from the outside of my belly now. On Sunday, I swear he had the hiccups. It was so cool to watch my belly during it. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow where I will have my glucose test and get my Rohgam shot. We found out that Jason's blood is positive so I will have to get the shot at 28 weeks and then after the baby is born if he is positive. No big deal, I guess, but I hate needles!
Here is a recent pic of the ever growing body and I am growing! I can't believe how large I have gotten!



1 comments:
You look so great! :) Looks like you had fun trick-or-treating too! Remember that one time we went as school girls?? Those were the days!
Post a Comment