Last year as Jason, Luke (the dog) and I drove back from Indy to Tampa after Christmas, we decided that we were ready to come back to Indy. We had lived down in Tampa for 2 years and it was time to come home to family and friends. And boy have we packed many exciting and somewhat stressful things in the past two and a half years since we got married and even since the decision to come back to Indy. Right after we got married we moved away from our family and friends to a state where we knew no one, learned how to live on our own together, then moved back to our family, were unemployed for a short time when we moved back, found out we were having a baby at the same time as the unemployment, finally got jobs, and now are buying a house. Oh yeah and we will become parents in 45 days! But the thing I love about Jason and I is that we take everything in stride and try to make the best of it even when it seems impossible. We really have a wonderful, loving, and understanding relationship and it is truly a blessing to have that! I married a great guy!
Front of the house
View from the back with the nice deck. I can't wait to have people over and grill out there.
View from the front door down the long living room/dining room. We are going to make it into one big great room because there is a small dining area attached to the kitchen and no one really uses the dining room especially us. 





2 comments:
Your new house looks so nice!! :)
wow, this looks really nice. from the outside it looks small but the rooms look really open. i'm so happy for you two- you're real grownups!
Post a Comment