

Well this morning, as I was sitting at the computer, checking my mail, blow drying my hair, and drinking my coffee, (I am quite the multi-tasker), I noticed a little creature looking at me. Yikes! The little creature (a small lizard) was sitting on the computer cord, just chilling. I ran in to tell Jason as he was showering, thinking he would help, but of course he continued to take his time, so I decided I needed to catch him. After waiting, he finally jumped off of the computer cord long enough for me to put a tupperware container over his body and capture him. Jason came in, saw my accomplishments, and said he would take him to work and feed it to the snake (he's an Environmental Scientist so they have animals like that at his office). Poor little guy never had a chance. Anyway, here are the funny pictures.




0 comments:
Post a Comment