Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Disney on Ice

Jason and I took the little man to Disney on Ice. I am glad they were free tickets because we only lasted about 10 minutes after intermission before someone wanted to go for a walk. Carter actually enjoyed the show before the intermission but once we took a walk around Conseco Fieldhouse that is all he wanted to do. I tried to go back in and sit down for more of the show but he wasn't going to have it and was ready to go. It was also and hour and half past his bedtime. Anyway, Jason and I had a good time singing along to our favorite Disney songs.
We were also thankful no one was sitting directly below us because Carter launched a MatchBox car and his monkey stuffed animal. I went and rescued the monkey but the car has a new home at Conseco Fieldhouse.
Here are a few pictures!







0 comments: