Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

My mother-in-law and I took Carter to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. It was his first experience with lions, tigers, and bears...oh my! I actually think he enjoyed himself, other than being quite hot by the end of the day. I know I was roasting by the end! He slept through the first hour of the trip because he was napping. I planned the trip inbetween his naps, but of course, he wouldn't go down for his first nap on time and took it about two hours late. I think Carter knows anytime I plan something around his somewhat "scheduled" naps because he doesn't cooperate and go down for them. I think he's afraid he is going to miss something. :) Here are a few pictures from the fun day!

My momma loves me.

My fingers are so good!

Hmmm....

My Mimi is too fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! He is getting so big! :)

Sarah said...

Love the safari hat! I bet Jason picked it out. It's hard to believe he's already 4 months old!!!