Jason and I are just loving life! A year ago this month, we were still living in Florida not realizing that we would become parents so soon. But life couldn't be better with Carter. We just love watching him grow and develop.
I've gone back to work, but only for 18 more days before the summer begins. As hard as it is to leave him every morning, it is wonderful to come home to his smile. I've never worked so hard to get everything done so that I can leave at 3:30 on the dot. I just love my evenings with the happy little guy.
Jason and I have really gotten some use out of his stroller with all of the beautiful weather we have had this week. We went on a walk almost everyday this week. One night we walked all the way to the library in the back of our neighborhood. I can't wait til Carter is old enough to want to play outside...we love the outdoors!
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



1 comments:
Hey Leah & Jason...Giorgio and I are so excited you will be out East for our wedding...we can't wait to meet the little guy!!!!! Three weeks and counting...Love ya, Jennifer
Post a Comment