Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Way overdue...

It's obviously been too long since I have posted anything on this blog. Jason and I are now Indiana residents and have been for just over a month. We are staying with my brother right now while we get ourselves settled and figure out what side of town we want to live on. Jason started working last week at an Environmental Science firm doing Air Quality Emissions. He's not quite sure what he thinks about it, but it is a pay check for now! :) He can always job search while he is working. I got a secretary position at an Insurance company while I look for a teaching position in the fall. It is much harder to get a teaching position up here than it was in Florida. In Florida, you could pretty much go to a school and tell them what grade you wanted and you had a position....well maybe not that easy, but pretty close. Luke, our pup, is loving living at Micah's because it is a house and not an apartment. He has a backyard to run around in and my brother has a lab that he can always play with. They are two little lovers, but I know Luke still loves Molly the most (she was his girlfriend in Florida). I will do my best to post on a more regular basis now that we are settling in. And stayed tune for some exciting news coming shortly......

0 comments: