Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little change



I decided to go for a change the last time I went to get my hair cut. It's a little darker, little shorter, and I have bangs. I don't think these pictures do the cut justice and make my hair look darker than it really is....looks better in real life. Anyway, I like the bangs especially since it hids all of the new hair growth I had around my face after Carter was born.

2 comments:

The Kelly's said...

It looks cute Leah! I did the bang thing last time I got mine cut too. It's an adjustment, but I like them too. Where do you get your hair cut? I'm looking for a new place.

Allison said...

I like the new look and was suprised to hear you have tons of new hair growth too?!?! Isn't it SOOO annoying? My hair sticks out all over, it drives me nuts some days!