Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The little things I love...

These are all of the things I am amazed and love about Carter....

he points to the light when he is asked where the light is.
hearing him say "ight" for light and the words this and that
listening to him sing da da da when he sees his Dad (not quite with the ma ma ma)
he can turn the Play Station on
able to turn the volume up on the TV- he is fascinated with electronics, seriously obsessed
has learned to walk the remote to Jason and I if he gets to it before we do
seeing him walk around with a phone up to his ear
watching him carry around my brush and brush his hair
able to turn the knob on the dishwasher so that it starts (only when the door is clicked shut) and I am amazed that he can pull the door down when it is not clicked.
is able to stand up from a sitting position without grabbing on to anything
is starting to run
there's many more but these are just a few...

0 comments: