Carter Owen

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year...Carter makes everything more exciting!
Christmas Eve Day we spent at Jason's Grandparents house celebrating his Aunt's birthday. We then came home for a little nap before our Christmas Eve service at church. After church, my family came home over to hang out for a bit before heading to bed. We made the cinnamon rolls, hash brown casserole, and fruit salad for Christmas morning.
My family came over at 9 Christmas morning so we could open presents before Carter went down for his first nap. We all had a great time watching Carter attempt to open presents and play with all of the ribbons. Carter got some great things from his grandparents and Micah and Holly. Luckily, his new toys won't take up too much room in our house. We were afraid he would get some big things and our house would be even more crowded.
After presents, we enjoyed some scrumptious breakfast and relaxing on the couch. In the afternoon, we got ready and headed over to Jason's parents house for some more Christmas time. We enjoyed some scrumptious food over there before opening presents. I think we all enjoyed watching the little guy more than opening presents. :) Anyway, over all it was a great Christmas. I can't wait for next when he will have more of an idea of what Christmas is all about.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! I like your title of "Blogs I stalk" haha isn't it the truth?
One question though...How do you get them to say the most recent post and when it was posted? Mine just lists the name...do you know what I'm talking about?

Age said...

I would like to wish you Happy New year for 2009 from the distance. We live in Hungary. I have a little daughter, she is 5.5 year old now. If you do not mind sometimes I will visit your lovely site, and see you all.