We came back to our house for my famous chili and not as famous, but just as good, white bean chicken chili. I have to say I like my chili. It's my safe meal, the one I won't mess up.
After dinner, Carter and Hailey played in the living room for a while before we started carving pumpkins. A little play time tired Carter out and he was ready for his bath and bed. He went to sleep pretty easily...he didn't get real long naps today because we were busy shopping. He's becoming quite the little shopper already :) Well, maybe I am the one who loves to shop and I just drag him along.
After the little guy went to bed, we started carving. I chose an easy owl design. I can't make my too hard or I don't end up finishing it because I get tired of working on it. Jason made a scary skeleton and Carter still hasn't carved his since he was sleeping. Not that he would really carve something but it would be fun to get a picture of him in front of his pumpkin. Micah and Holly did a cutout of an old couple for my parents and then made their own pumpkins for his house. Jason made a spider that he used an electric saw to cut out the pieces...he is way into gadgets and Tara did free hand scary face for Hailey's pumpkin. I don't think Tara finished her own pumpkin yet.
Here are some pictures from the night...
They are both modeling...too cute!
What out she is just like her dad!
Dangerous combination! :)
Funny thing is she actually put a few holes in the pumpkin...



0 comments:
Post a Comment