Well, I wasn't planning on getting a new job this summer...it kind of just happened. I taught last year in a class that I needed an Intense Intervention teaching certification for (I just have a Mild Intervention: Special Education certification) so I started taking classes this summer to work on getting that certification. Well, after only one graduated class, I decided that I didn't want to take 18 more hours in 2 years to get that certification. Graduated work is a lot of a work and I don't want to miss any of my time with Carter. So, I applied for a teaching positron at the school in our neighborhood and God provided! I will be working with 3rd and 4th graders in a Inclusive setting which means they are in a regular education classroom and I go into the classroom to work with them and pull them our for remediation work. Did you notice that the school is in my neighborhood....yes I could totally walk to work! I probably won't but at least I could. I could also come home on my lunch break and visit my little guy! How wonderful! Anyway, tomorrow starts my first day in my new school!
A Halloween Montage
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment