Here are just a few pics of how we spent our Easter weekend...camping with Andrew, Becky, Molly, and Luke. We had quite a lot of fun, but brought home a lot of ticks which wasn't good. We checked almost every night for them, but they still got us by the end of the weekend Jason had two and I had one...both were stuck in us so we had to go to the doctor when we got home. I had to get a tetnus shot, since it had been over five years since my last one. Yuck! I hate shots! We've got some antibiotics so hopefully we should be okay and not get sick.
We did do some fun things while we were there. We visited the beautiful springs, which were only 72 degress, but that was actually warmer than the outside air. Yes, it was freezing this weekend and we live in FL. The first night it was only 38 degress when we were sleeping in our tent. We were frozen when we walked out of the tent, but it did eventually warm up.
We hiked through Ocala National Forest, yes where all of the bears live in FL, but we didn't see any bears. We really didn't see a lot of animals, which was okay, because I would have been scared of the bears or alligators. Well, I will post some more pictures and tell more about the exprience but I have got to do some work before I go back to work tomorrow!



0 comments:
Post a Comment